Electronic Filing Among Issues to be Discussed at Defense Trade Meeting
The Department of State’s Defense Trade Advisory Group will meet in open session Dec. 7 in Washington, D.C., to discuss the following topics.
– one-form electronic filing: making electronic filing more cost-effective and efficient for industry
– key areas of concern with the proposed definition for defense services
– accurately and effectively defining “manufacturing” and distinguishing it from other related activities like assembly, integration, installment, and various services
– current rules regarding the release of technical data to foreign dual nationals and options that sufficiently facilitate risk assessment and risk mitigation
Those wishing to attend this meeting should notify State by Nov. 27.
ACELYNK Compliance Assurance
- Your software will always be in compliance with USCBP.
- You will never have to worry about costly software and system "upgrades".
- You can focus on your business with confidence and peace of mind.