ACELYNK is committed to protecting your privacy online. Our primary goal in information about our customers and users of our website is to provide superior online services, handle billing, technical support and service-related inquiries, enhance the operation of our site and administer our system. By visiting acelynk.com, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
What information about you do we collect?
Information you give to us: We receive and store personal information that you supply to us (“Personal Information”), whether via our website or otherwise. Personal Information may include your name, company name, e-mail address, billing address, mailing address, billing information, banks account, credit card or PayPal information, and your password to access ACELYNK’s services.
How may we use the information we collect?
From time to time, we may use your address, including your email address, to send you notices or offers about ACELYNK’s services and website. We consider Personal Information to be highly confidential and Usage Information to be confidential to our operations. For this reason, except as provided below, we do not sell, trade or rent Personal Information or Usage Information to anyone. Nor do we share it with any person or entity not affiliated with us. We do not partner or enter into business relationships with ad server companies. Should ACELYNK be sold or transferred to another entity, Personal Information and Usage Information are likely to be part of the sale or transfer.
We may disclose Personal Information to individuals or entities not affiliated with ACELYNK if we have a good-faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
• Comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request;
• Enforce ACELYNK’s Services Agreement, including investigation of potential violations;
• Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; and
• Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of ACELYNK, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
How does ACELYNK protect Personal Information?
All your Personal Information is encrypted using a secure server for maximum security. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to log out of our services when finished using a shared computer.
ACELYNK Compliance Assurance
- Your software will always be in compliance with USCBP.
- You will never have to worry about costly software and system "upgrades".
- You can focus on your business with confidence and peace of mind.